Fred, aint a guy I would name a building after

I guess Fred likes boozing at the American Legion.

But has Fred ever walked out of the bar sober? I don't think so.

Has Fred helped any of his veteran bar pals walk out sober? I don't think so.

Has Fred ever prevented any of his bar pals from driving after alcohol consumption? doubt it.

Has Fred helped any of his veteran bar pals seek alcohol treatment? I don't think so.

Has Fred help make any part of the American Legion ADA accessible? I don't think so.

I have always done more for the Legion than I charge or don't charge. I have always been no bullshit, to the point and never gave a false accounting.

I have helped veterans walk out of that bar that were drunk.

I have helped veterans of that bar seek alcohol treatment.

I have housed homeless veterans.

I have done all I can do within my means to help, make better, lives of veterans, elders, homeless, black, white, Mexican, rich or poor.